Teaching material (Slides and tutorial software)
- Speech synthesis I, an introductory course on speech synthesis (in German), by Gregor Möhler, Bernd Möbius, University of Stuttgart.
- Speech synthesis II, (in German), by Bernd Möbius, Gregor Möhler, University of Stuttgart.
- An introductory course on speech processing (in French and English) by Thierry Dutoit, , Faculté Polytechnique de Mons, Belgium.
- Speech Science and Technology (in Portuguese), by Plínio A. Barbosa.
- Speech Synthesis on Wikipedia
- Demonstration of the TTS-System, Selection of the Speech Units, University of Dresden.
- Human Speech Production Based on a Linear Predictive Vocoder, University of Cottbus.
- TTSBOX, A Matlab tutorial toolbox on corpus-based Text-to-Speech synthesis, by Thierry Dutoit, Faculté Polytechnique de Mons, Belgium.
- LPClearn, Real-time interface to an LPC analysis/synthesis system - L.-M. Croisez, T. Dutoit, Faculté Polytechnique de Mons, Belgium (also available build as open source
- Access to some speech samples
- See our list of educational softwares
Take a look at our gallery of historical images.